Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Would Like You To Meet The Love Of My Life....................................

I'm not trying to rush us here.......or push you into anything.  I know that this is probably only our 2nd meeting, but if this relationship is going to continue, you must be acquainted with, yes, The Love Of My Life.  We first met in Short Hills, NJ years ago....... too many years to count.  Then, about 14 months ago, I drove two hours to Timonium, Maryland for what was only our 2nd meeting, but an infinitely important meeting as now I was ready to commit.  I drove confidently to Timonium.  I was experienced, no longer would I feel intimidated or inexperienced when I faced the object of my affection.  Older and wiser, confident that now I knew my way 'around' and knew just about EVERYTHING that I needed to know...and what I didn't know, well, there are books, magazines and websites that tell it all.

FAST FORWARD to a few days ago.  My love and I were right in the middle of something when I whipped out the camera and began clicking away so please forgive me for my haste and  overlook that small-ish grey-ish area in the upper left hand corner,  Sherwin Williams Analytical Grey, to be exact.  Have I mentioned we are renovating the entire house? Instead, focus on the gorgeous 36" specimen in my kitchen! Scroll down.






                                                                     
Yes, he's nice, but he's not in my kitchen.   Keep scrolling.




Oh, I wish!  But, no, keep scrolling.                                                                          













 

   
       
                                                                                               


HELLO, GORGEOUS!!!!!!! My brick red AGA Legacy 36" Electric Range.  Tomorrow, that fabulous Yellow Rice and Black Bean Recipe, Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Tons of How-To Photos.  For now though, don't hate me because I own one of these:   http://www.aga-ranges.com/_store/scripts/catlist.asp?idcat=22 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, this is one of the funniest posts....ever! I'll take all 3 gorgeous specimens, please.

    ReplyDelete